Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Skull Truck


This is a Ninjago set that took me about 30-40 minuets to build. I bought it for $59.99. It comes with 4 minifigures: Jay, Zane, Garmadon, and Whiplash. It was rather a fun build. You start with the suspension, then you start building the drivers area and the engine with the larger skull face at the front of the vehicle, then you add the tires.

Features:

-Launch a giant hand to grab things

-Full suspension

-Two prison pods

-Nunchucks of lightning

Over all I know for sure that this set is worth the $60.00.
It has a decent amount of features and a great batch of minifigures. My favorite part of this set is the suspension. If your looking for a Lego truck set with suspension, this set would be my top pick. Im going to give this set a 9/10 because of the price and the set alone.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I cant wait to read your comment!